vncserver and hoary

Matthew S-H mathbymath at aol.com
Mon May 9 00:02:31 UTC 2005

Well, since you're helping me find a good client for my Mac to access
Ubuntu, maybe I can help you a bit in finding a good server to run on
the mac to access it from Ubuntu.
I use OSXvnc.  It runs WONDERFULLY when I access it from Ubuntu.  Very
fast.

As for VNCThing, you're right, I can't find it.  Hopefully it'll come
back, because I need a good viewer.

Might you happen to still have the installer for VNCThing?  Or, if not,
could you just send me the app itself (this usually works on a Mac)?
If you could send either as an attachment, that'd be awesome.

~Matt