question about hardware support and how us end users can help

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Sun May 8 04:34:18 UTC 2005

I've tried a great deal many distro's in my Linux journey.
One thing I've noticed (please note this is my experiences and may not
be everyone Else's) is that Distro's like Suse and Fedora seems to
have much better hardware support.

Little things like reliable WiFi and CD/DVD burning/ripping speeds
taking full advantage of the drives speed capabilities. All in a
default install with no post install tweaking required.

My question is, is there some way we can help to nail these "little" things?
Who do we co-ordinate with and what do we do?
Please note that I'm not a developer or programmer, but I'm perfectly
capable of following instructions as long as someone can give them :-)

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04