vncserver and hoary

Matthew S-H mathbymath at aol.com
Fri May 6 15:06:54 UTC 2005

What about the best combination between a MacOS X.3 computer and Ubuntu?
I am currently running something called "Chicken of the VNC" together
with the built-in version of VNC on Hoary.
CotVNC worked perfectly fine with Warty's built-in VNC, but it runs
TERRIBLY slow with Hoary's VNC.  Any tips?

~Matt