Current sources list?

David and Tamara Carney carney at metrocast.net
Thu May 5 19:50:54 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 15:27 -0400, Steve Haines wrote:
> I'm running Warty that I dist-upgraded to hoary. Could someone please
> post a current "sources.list" that has universe and multiverse enabled?
> I have borked mine. TIA

I just installed Hoary fresh on a i386 box yesterday.

Here's the list for that machine. It's already modified for no CD-ROM.

David

--
Registered Linux User #297958
http://carney1979.blogspot.com/

<snip!>

# deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 5.04 _Hoary Hedgehog_ - Release i386 (20050407)]/
hoary main restricted

deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary main restricted
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary main restricted

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary-updates main restricted
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary-updates main
restricted

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'universe'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
security
## team.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary universe
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary universe