Ubuntu for pocket PC?

Natalie Downe natbat at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:47:26 UTC 2005

Hi

> The best place to start is handhelds.org
Thank you very much for your help, I will try there and the irc
channel you mentioned.

> I have an Ipaq 3970 and ran the familiar distribution on it for a short
> time.
Why did you switch back from Linux on your iPAQ, if you don't mind me asking?

Kind regards,
Natalie

--
Natalie Downe :: http://flickr.com/photos/nataliedowne/
Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once.