A Plea for sanity when posting to this list.

Gerhard Gaußling ggrubbish at web.de
Wed May 4 18:33:47 UTC 2005

Am Wednesday 04 May 2005 20:10 schrieb Matt Galvin:
> On 5/4/05, Gerhard Gaußling <ggrubbish at web.de> wrote:
> > Am Wednesday 04 May 2005 03:11 schrieb Matt Galvin:
> > > and so does Google
> >  ??? What kind of google do you mean?
> I was talking about Gmail(and others) and how it places the cursor at
> the top of a reply so that if you just start typing, by default
> top-posting happens. In order to bottom-post you have to scroll all
> the way to the bottom manually.
> --- quoting my earlier post ---
Hello Matt,

so my post was accidental an example of a less accurate quoted email
(-; , due to the lack of context. I wiped out to much of your earlier
post:  "> > > and so does Google " doesn't make sense at all. So I'm
sorry for this rude sort of quoting.

But, like someone else mentioned in this thread, the cursor at the top
of the Post is for editing the quote, more than for top-quoting ;-)  .

Kind regards

Gerhard