A Plea for sanity when posting to this list.

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:10:15 UTC 2005

On 5/4/05, Gerhard Gaußling <ggrubbish at web.de> wrote:
> Am Wednesday 04 May 2005 03:11 schrieb Matt Galvin:
> > and so does Google

>  ??? What kind of google do you mean?

I was talking about Gmail(and others) and how it places the cursor at
the top of a reply so that if you just start typing, by default
top-posting happens. In order to bottom-post you have to scroll all
the way to the bottom manually.

--- quoting my earlier post ---

> > > so does Google(and MS, and Apple),
> > > in Gmail(i understand not everyone uses it)(and Outlook and
> > > Mail) when replying, the cusor is positioned at the very top of the
> > > message in order to top post/reply.

--- quoting my earlier post ---

Matt