Firefox blocks my firefox in hoary ubuntu

sgbeamer ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed May 4 02:35:44 UTC 2005

I am having this firefox lockup problem as well.  It seems to be certain
websites will trigger it.  My gnome screen completely freezes except for
my mouse which will move all around with no problems but does not
actually let me click anything.  The keyboard vanishes and I can't even
get a terminal window.  The only way to get to the machine is log in
remotely and kill gnome or the X server.

Hardware - amd64 3000 with Nvidia 4400MX AGP video

--
sgbeamer