AMD64-939 motherboards

Jarz Corp ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue May 3 17:47:18 UTC 2005

Okay my 2 bits.

Builtin firewall, no way that is for munchkins. Use a linux one
instead, like firestarter which is soo easy to use, I have been around
the block and can do firewalls the iptables way, but on all my friends
linux solutions I install firestarter, and to top it off it will also
turn your linux box into a internet-gateway for your other machines if
U want that.

6 Months ago I would have said: Windows use ATI, Linux NVIDIA and
nothing else. But I have a x700 Ati card on ubuntu where everything
rocks, hardware acceleration everything. So don't be scared by either
one of them, and I am at heart an ATI person, as long as we are not
talking all-in-wonder, that is a wacked product no matter which
version.

--
Jarz Corp