[Fwd: Re: New Distribution for the Linux Counter]

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Tue May 3 11:22:15 UTC 2005

Hi,
Harald Alvestrand, who's running the linux counter at counter.li.org,
added Ubuntu as a distribution to the drop-down menu when registering
new machines.. :)

He reported that there are 979 machines running Ubuntu registered.. I
suppose the Ubuntu community can do a bit better then that ;) (Maybe we
will eventually get an entry in the short statistics..)

regards
.christoph