New problem

Mathew Nowend doobledork at gmail.com
Tue May 3 03:45:04 UTC 2005

Thank you all for your help resolving my last issue.
I have one last question and this is more of a hardware
issue. I have a integrate broadcomm 5705 netxtreme
integrated on my Dell Inspiron XPS laptop. Ubuntu
detects it and everything is fine no problems.
I also have a wireless expansion card by broadcomm
the 4309 802.11 a/b/g (sold by dell as a 1450 mini pc card)
(not pcmcia). Device manager lists both devices as being there
however when I go into network settings all I see is eth0.
My wireless does not show up.. Thanks