Quick question.

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 3 02:14:08 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 21:41 -0400, Mathew Nowend wrote:

<quoted from OP>
>>I have a question that I am hoping someone might be able to help me
                "Unofficial Ubuntu 5.04 Starter Guide" I was able to
                install Java fine
                without any issues.  However, when I went to install
                Flash I "cut n paste"
                as instructed by the guide which was the following step.

                sudo apt-get install flashplayer-mozilla

                <end quote>

> I am not sure. I did a out of the box install.  How do I
> check to see if Universe and Multiverse are enabled?
> Obviously my next question is if they are not enabled
> how would I go enabling them?
> Thanks for your help.....
> Mathew

Mathew:

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/AddingRepositoriesHowto

While you're at it you might also want to read

http://ubuntuguide.org

and
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/RestrictedFormats

Hope this helps.

Might I suggest you post at the bottom rather than the top when
replying, or intersperse your comments? It makes the meaning and content
of the thread clearer by giving context, and showing what suggestions
have already been made.

Peter