can't print to pdf in hoary

Seth McBean sepheebear at spymac.com
Sun May 1 12:53:55 UTC 2005

Might be postscript. I had/have a similar issue, however I was using
cups2pdf from Epiphany to print. Page came out like you described,
images but no text. Thought it was an issue with cups2pdf since the ps
file looked fine in evince. However I get the nothing but empty boxes
where the text should be when I try to convert it. Could be some funky
going on with postscript.