Sound Config

Asko Kauppi asko.kauppi at sci.fi
Thu Mar 31 20:54:41 UTC 2005

Well, this /etc/esound/etc.conf does it for me (allows SDL_Mixer to be
used with ESD) but it does not take away the feeling of confusion that
Wiki pages present.  I hope this helps you, though:

	[esd]
	auto_spawn=0
	#spawn_options=-terminate -nobeeps -as 5
	spawn_wait_ms=100

	# default options are used in spawned and non-spawned mode
	#AK(31-Mar-05): Trying to make ESD and SDL_Mixer co-live
	#               see:
<http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/RestrictedFormats>
	default_options=-terminate -nobeeps -as 2
	#default_options=