Debian Menu Item

Shawn Christopher schristopheraz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 06:13:25 UTC 2005

I swear I'm going to get banned from this mail list one day....

I installed Fluxbox and Enlightenment (as some of you know) and I had
switched over to them to try them out. Fluxbox was too simple...I felt
it was more for college and server workstations, and Enlightenment was
too much...(I feel like Goldilocks and the three bears). And I decided
that GNOME fit my taste just perfect, enought eyecandy to keep ME happy,
enough simplicity to allow me to get myself into trouble however now I
done something I probably shouldn't have.

Under my GNOME foot in the upper right hand corner I have a menu
entitled Debian and it wasn't there before. How do I get rid of it?
There is no right click and from what I can see there is no "Menus"
setting. I'm posting this here becuase I think "removing Debian menu"
would be a little bit ambigous on google or what not. Sorry if it is
annoying that it's so simple.

Shawn