Memory card reader (USB port) : ins and outs ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun Mar 27 23:24:16 UTC 2005

> You might wanna do everyone a favor and put a FAQ:Howto on the forums.

Hmmm, HowTo's on the forum, HowTo's in the official UbuntuGuide, HowTo's
in the wiki, they are everywhere, many must be redondant...
I am reluctant to add more confusion in there...

Also, there really isn't anything special about it it seems, just usual
stuff to mount things, might not be worth clogging the wiki or other
places with such trivial procedures ?

Also, Hoary is out soon, so is it really worth creating more
documentation for Warty ?

Okay, maybe I am just lazy again and trying to find crap excuse not to
write a HowTo ! ;o) I will write it in the web forum, it's the easiest
for me.

--
Vince