ML Donkey anyone ??

Psquared ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Mar 24 03:07:23 UTC 2005

I have downloaded aMule, GTK-Gnutella, Limewire, Opennap and now
MLdonkey. aMule is the only one I have figured out how to start
properly. It puts an icon in the App > Internet menu. However, it won't
download a thing. I've tried 10+ different items and it shows nothing on
the progress bar. I've tried different networks, but nothing seems to
work.

Limewire.bin refuses to install complaining about java vm - which is
installed. I also tried by converting the Limewire RPM file to a *.deb
file using alien. It installed, but it was so buggy I uninstalled it.
(I may have gotten a corrupted download.)

How do I start GTK-Gnutella? Is there no icon anywhere? How about
MLDonkey? Where is the icon for it -- or how do I create one in the App
menu?

--
Psquared