Hello ubuntu - fedora core 3 kde user

Dragos Neagu dragos.neagu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 07:28:25 UTC 2005

Hello ubuntu users.  I'm currently running Fedora Core 3, and I've
first heard about Ubuntu a few weeks ago from a site that gave you 3
awards (can't rememeber the site nor the awards).  Just the other day
I read about Kubuntu, and prefering kde I thought it was a great idea
and to give it a try.  Frankly I'm a little tired of kde being broken
all the time on my distro.  I look forward to trying your distro on my
test box before putting in my workstation.
--
-Dragos Neagu
"If I have been able to see farther, it was only because I stood on