Bittorrent 4.0

Svend Sorensen ssorensen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:35:41 UTC 2005

I tried to get bittorrent 4 installed in my home directory.  When
running it, however, I kept getting an error when running
btdownloadcurses.py <url>:

$ btdownloadcurses.py
http://releases.ubuntu.com/hoary/hoary-preview-install-i386.iso.torrent
('Error reading .torrent file: ', "[Errno 2] No such file or
directory: 'http://releases.ubuntu.com/hoary/hoary-preview-install-i386.iso.torrent'")

If you manage to get it running, please post your method.