Bittorrent 4.0

Eamonn Sullivan eamonn.sullivan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 09:21:10 UTC 2005

Anyone know if it's possible to use the new version of Bittorrent with
the existing gnome-btdownload front end in Hoary? I tried alien on the
rpm from the official site, but that just broke gnome-btdownload
(probably because the rpm puts the modules in python2.3's site-lib). I
downloaded the source and am familiar with python. It looks like it
could work because gnome-btdownload is itself a python program and
just imports the modules, but before I run setup.py, I thought I
better check to see if anyone else has tried this...

-Eamonn