Firefox instability in Hoary

César Espino cespinoq at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:14:05 UTC 2005

I have a problem running FF in Hoary ppc, when i try to download any
file in home it doesn't save it, i tried many times with diferent
files with the same result, then i change the firefox download
configuration, i choose that FF always download the files to a
location without asking, that way i can save download files.

It works for me, hope to help others.

http://www.riveonline.com
http://www.linuxlaguna.com