Grub versus Boot Manager

Joe Malin jmalin7 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 04:32:01 UTC 2005

As far as I can tell, Scribus is a desktop-publishing/layout application
that does work similar to PageMaker. FrameMaker can do DTP tasks, but
its focus is on large document creation. For instance, most of the very
large Oracle 10 manuals (for instance, the SQL Reference is about 1800
pages) are written in FrameMaker. I only know of one other app
(ArborText) that is capable of doing books of that size.

Joe