unrar

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:05:04 UTC 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:55:51 +0100, Egon Bianchet
<egon.bianchet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 16/03/2005 alle 16.33 +0000, david ha scritto:
> > Greetings
> >
> > Is there a gui for unrar, or, is there an archiver that supports
> > rar/unrar with a gui?
> >
> > Am getting nowhere with unrar on the command line (despite reading the
> > manual several times.)
> >
> > Many thanks
> >
> > David
> >

> file-roller

... Also called the "Archive Manager", if rar/unrar are installed on
your system it should "just work" via the Archive Manager, actually if
everything is installed correctly, you should be able to just double
click the rar and it should open up in the Archive Manager, did I say
Archive Manager enought times ;)

Matt