You Got FILEserved! jk

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:04:27 UTC 2005

I agree with the others who posted, your best bet is probably samba
(SMB). I actually have a very similar setup at home, a mac , a windows
box, and my ubuntu box. I use samba for sharing stuff between them b/c
it is something they all can speak. Sometimes I use ftp too.

I know this setup works and it is pretty easy to configure everything.

Matt G