[HOARY] mol 0.9.70-16 can't find modules

Nathan Sprangers farruinn at cwazy.co.uk
Sun Mar 13 04:26:00 UTC 2005

I followed the directions at
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/MacOnLinuxHowto without a hitch, but
once I tried running 'sudo startmol -X' I get this error:

Mac-on-Linux 0.9.70 [Jan 24 2005 20:08]
Copyright (C) 1997-2004 Samuel Rydh
Starting MOL session 1
FATAL: Module mol not found.
  Failed to load the Mac-on-Linux kernel module -- please install
  mol-modules-source and build your own, or find a binary package
  providing mol-modules for your running kernel.

The module is installed at /lib/modules/2.6.10-4-powerpc/misc/mol.ko but
apparently mol isn't seeing that.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  I
have the latest versions of mol, mol-drivers-linux,
mol-drivers-macos,mol-drivers-macosx, mol-modules-source,  and
linux-headers-2.6.10-4-powerpc provided by hoary.

Thanks,
Nathan