transcode

Jack Hudson jhudson at tconline.net
Sat Mar 12 23:05:28 UTC 2005

Hi There was a recent post on installing transcode and I am afraid I
deleted it after I read the post.
I need to install dvdrip but unable to download transcode from
 deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ stable main
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ testing main
please tell me what is the trick or is there a better way?
I currently use vobcopy but this extracts big files.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Warty 4.10
Your faithful servant.
Jack