Bluetooth Kensington Dongle Sprint PCS LG PM-325

Chad Davis mindphasr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 19:46:07 UTC 2005

Greetings,

I am working on getting a Bluetooth dialup networking connection
working.  From what I understand bluez bluetooth drivers are all in
latest kernel. What packages should I be looking at? Has anyone
successfully gotten dialup networking to work over bluetooth to phone?
Can someone point me in the right direction. I previously was using a
Sanyo RL-4290 over USB using ppp to connect.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Chad

--