fresh off the boat

Tab Gilbert tabbox at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 19:45:09 UTC 2005

Thanks David.  I still have some confusion but now have some
direction.  So, this is more like the old pine days on the mainframe
before the web came about.  The rest of the folks who started a
Suse/Windows/ flame should play some place else.  I like this whole
Ubuntu concept and after going around the world a couple of times it
is nice someone assisting folks who are trying to get on the ladder of
development.  Maybe I can use Ubuntu on a home computer in Mopti, Mali
someday.