MySQL & a Mac-based GPL-licenced client

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 11:53:09 UTC 2005

<http://cocoamysql.sourceforge.net/>

Hello all, this app doesn't run on Linux (yet) directly but it's a
slick looking interface to a MySQL database server. This is something
that I've been desiring for a while now (ever since I got introduced
to databases through Access). It doesn't look nearly as advanced as
Access or FileMaker or whatever other commercial DB apps are out there
but it seems simple and well thought out, and, who knows, perhaps it
evens _works_ ;).

Anyway, this is a "heads up" for all you database nuts out there that
have a Mac at your disposal and/or are happy to work on ports to other
OSes.

Eric.