workspace switching?

Michael Scottaline mscottaline at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:13:09 UTC 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:29:06 -0800, Daniel Robitaille
<robitaille at gmail.com> wrote:
> > i made my own hotkeys to pick individual workspaces (crtl-1, crtl-2,
> > etc). it works well for me.
>
> I'm sure there is hundreds of answers to this question and what works
> for one user will not work for another.
And that's precisely the point.  Like most things *Linux*, it is
totally configurable.  The Gnome default is ctrl-alt-left or right
(depending on the direction you wish to go) but it can be changed to
whatever you like under preferences/keyboard shortcuts.
Mike
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."