Duel boot with NTFS?

Jim Cheetham jim at egressive.com
Thu Mar 10 22:59:08 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 17:50 -0500, bored2k wrote:
> Jim Cheetham Wrote:
> > By default it is "difficult" with Warty, and needs to be researched on
> > the wiki.
>
> What do you mean by difficult ?

I mean, I've seen a lot of people show up in various forums complaining
that they cannot boot Windows after installing warty. Just because it
worked for you, doesn't mean it will work for everyone ...

If they have patience to listen, the problem is generally resolved by
playing with Grub. It's documented, it's possible, but it sometimes
doesn't work first time. That's why we have Hoary, I guess :-)

--
-jim cheetham = jim at egressive dot com
www.egressive.com, www.effusiongroup.com