change of icon's - 2nd

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Mar 10 16:15:25 UTC 2005

Thanks for the info Seth, I will play with all those .Desktop files
soon ! :o)

Do you know by any chances what governs the actual structure of the
menus ? That is, how to specifiy where to put the "separator"/horizontal
line, or how to plain remove it, and how ot control the order menu
entries are displayed ? Is it hard coded, or is there some configuration
file somewhere ??

Ideally we should have a super easy menu editing system, in which you
could just drag and drop elements, like Epiphany/Galeon do to customzie
their tool bar. Super intuitive, and gets the job done in no time ! :o)
Maybe an idea for a future version of Gnome, or a third party program...

--
Vince