Rhythmbox 0.8.8 (on 20050309.2), small bug i think

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 02:42:58 UTC 2005

And sometimes when it hits the .bash_history it starts freakin' out.
It starts spawing error boxes saying "Could not start pipeline". It
just started 50-60 error messages boxes before I got to kill it.

Yes i know remove the .bash_history from the playlist, sure... but it
should still not freak out like this when it hits it.

When starting it from the cli it gives me this:

--- snip ---
mgalvin at simplicity:~$ rhythmbox

(rhythmbox:28905): GStreamer-WARNING **: element pipeline claimed
state-change success,but state didn't change to PLAYING. State is
PAUSED (NONE_PENDING pending), fix the element
Got error opening "file:///home/mgalvin/.bash_history": Could not
start pipeline playing
Segmentation fault
--- snip ---

Matt