Rhythmbox 0.8.8 (on 20050309.2), small bug i think

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 02:03:29 UTC 2005

Running on 20050309.2 all I can say is WOW!!! Hoary has REALLY come
together REALLY WELL!!! Excellent Job Everyone :)

One small issue I have come across in my 30 min or so of using it is this...

1) I ripped a few songs from one of my CD's and i just had it extract
the tunes to my home dir for now to test. This worked great by the
way, (even from my external firewire drive which up till just now has
been VERY flakey) using Sound Juicer.

2) Totem played the oggs just fine :)

3) I imported the tunes into Rhythmbox and it found the tunes ok but
it also imported my ".bash_history" file. This is odd... no other
.files, just my bash history. Weird:-/

don't know if this has anything to do with it but this is the contents
of my bash history:

--- snip ---
ifconfig eth0
ping google.com
ps -ef
clear
ps -ef
ps -ef
sudo vi /etc/apt/sources.list
sudo apt-get update
exit
--- snip ---

Can anyone else confirm this when they get running on todays latest stuff?

Thanks,

Matt