[Warty]Laptop display toggle key

Henk Postma henkpm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 21:01:40 UTC 2005

What chipset does the laptop have? I have an intel chipset, and this
can be turned on and off with the program i810switch (universe for
hoary and warty), for other intel chipsets look here
http://sourceforge.net/projects/i855crt. See if you can find a similar
program for your chipset.

Then you need to link that to a key of course, coz these utils run
from the command line.

Hope this gets you a little further, Henk

http://post.ma.cx