Warty slowing down

eblack black.eric at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:48:11 UTC 2005

Yes, in the past couple of days I have had bad slow downs. XFree86 grabs
more than 40% of the CPU. I had assummed it was VMware that was causing
the problem since I have been using it alot this past week, but now that
you mention it, I just started using Evolution rather than another mail
client.

Eric