New list suggestion - "ubuntu-testers"

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:40:12 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I have noticed that the ubuntu-users list tends to contain discussions
both about regular warty stuff and hoary testing related stuff.

What do you all think about possibly adding a list titled something like:

ubuntu-testers

or something like [release]-testers i.e.,

hoary-testers
bendy-testers
...etc...

This would leave the users list for normal user discussions and
testing related discussions would be in a seperate place. I don't have
any issues with the current setup, I just think this may be a little
more organized than the way it is now :)

Matt