[Hoary] Pinnacle PC TV card anyone ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed Mar 2 17:29:56 UTC 2005

> Hi Vincent,
> Got same problem here. Was ok before, but now tuner refuses to work.
> Card is a cheap pinnacle pc tv rave secam too.

AHHH !!!  exact same card and norm as me, and same problem. Okay, so
it's not just not me then, there is definitely something wrong in Hoary.
I will file a bug in a minute, I hope they can suss it out. So far there
are still two no-nos for me in Hoary : No TV and no working Nvidia
drivers. I sincerely hope they can fix it in time, would hate to have
for Hoary+1 in October.... too long !

Can you send me (of-list) a couple of files ?

I would like to check your /var/log/messages and /var/log/dmesg, so I
can see if you get errors, if they are the same as mine etc.

--
Vince