for everyone whose sick of sudo read this
lordverminard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 17:49:19 UTC 2005
well when i installed ubuntu the one thing i hated was that i could not
login as root.
so i found i work around.
1. start your computer and select the recovery option from grub.
2. now you are automatically root.
3. change the root password.[ iam not sure about the command since it was
some time ago but i think it is passwd.
4. enter the new password
5. now restart your computer
6.login to gnome as a regular user
7.go to system --->admininstration---->login screen setup
8.now go to security and and root to login.
9. restart and login as root.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ubuntu-users