System Restore

Al Gordon runlevel7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:53:11 UTC 2005

> > If you used System Restore on Windows, you would know it's useless even
> > there.

Very true.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Xen.  At least, not that I've
noticed, but I've only been skimming this topic.  From what I
understand, Xen allows you to do a real snapshot of your system, which
you can recover from at some point in the future.  Or even migrate
that snapshot, in real time, to another running computer, without
noticeable downtime.  Slick!  But I digress...

--

  -- AL --