I hate windows but i keep on comming back

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Wed Jun 29 08:12:34 UTC 2005

Hello Steve,

ST> Would you think Billy Gee cares if you use linux more often than win$
ST> for as long as you buy his OS everytime you buy a machine?  I am only
ST> saying this because I plan to buy a laptop but I am forced to ppay extra
ST> for Win$ Home Ed.

I dont think so.. IBM and HP both have Notebooks with Linux
pre-installed.  You're in Taiwan/Philippines right? Shouldn't be a
problem to find hardware without an OS license.. :)

ST> doin dual boot is like always having a green socks around in case
ST> someone gives you a geen shoes for christmas.

Ohhhhh... why move to socks & shoes and miss the chance to stick with
"boots" as a footwear analogy for dual-boot.. :)

Like:

Linux boots:   http://www.virtualfestivals.com/pix/traders/3/pic3.jpg
Windows boots: http://img1.travelblog.org/Photos/90/1877/f/5173-Tajik-man-0.jpg

:-) Sorry :)