I hate windows but i keep on comming back

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Wed Jun 29 04:43:44 UTC 2005

Hello Steve,

Wednesday, June 29, 2005, 11:19:53 AM, you wrote:

ST> my answer is no.  Why?
ST> 1. video conference. (works with Linux-Linux but how avout Linux to Mac
ST> or Win)
ST> 2. g*ddm Macromedia who love Billy Gee so much... (how are free
ST> emulators doing now-a-days? should they be placed as priority). Nvu is
ST> fine but dreamweaver still kicks ***z.
ST> 3. tried using Gimp but I still love Photoshop.

4. Video editing.  (Kudos to Kino I have to admit, I'm following that
one closely but it will be some times before it matches what MS
bundles with windows for free).  Then something like Sony Vegas I cant
even see on the horizon yet.

(Also couldn;t get MythTV to work, but that's probably my fault..
Result is though that I have to boot Windows for video recording.)

Cheers,
Chanchao