I hate windows but i keep on comming back

Steve Torrefranca javacide at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 04:19:53 UTC 2005

it makes me wonder even the geekiest linux user in the office (who loves
crackers BTW) is running a dual-boot system and tells me its not a good
idea to get rid of windows.  By the looks of it M$ Wdows is essential
and Linux an alternative? can most users kick out windows 100%?

my answer is no.  Why?
1. video conference. (works with Linux-Linux but how avout Linux to Mac
or Win)
2. g*ddm Macromedia who love Billy Gee so much... (how are free
emulators doing now-a-days? should they be placed as priority). Nvu is
fine but dreamweaver still kicks ***z.
3. tried using Gimp but I still love Photoshop.

other than these 3 I can say goodbye to M$ home ed.

steve