after 2 weeks of running ubuntu

Charles Yao yaocharlesc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:13:45 UTC 2005

I agree, we have the same experience with ubuntu in our office as it
crashes or loses wifi signals. It is very disruptive at certian times
especially when we do not know what on earth failed. It is a very good
distro, the best ive used but there are still stuff that need to be
worked out. Maybe it is not just Ubuntus fault but Linux may simply
not be as ready as we would all like it to be.