Eclipse and pydev

Ante Karamatić ivoks at grad.hr
Mon Jun 27 07:06:40 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 13:00 +1000, Tim Leslie wrote:

> So, the current state is that eclipse won't start unless I nuke my
> .eclipse/ and ~/workspace. Has anyone had this problem? Anyone had
> success getting pydev and eclipse to play nice under ubuntu? Any other
> info I can give which will help? I've googled around a bit can't find
> anything which matches my problem.

Same problems. PyDev isn't the guilty one. Eclipse is the problem. If
you don't install anything and start eclipse it will create inital
setup. When you start it second time, without installing a thing, it
will crash in the same way.

--
Ante Karamatic|--|ivoks(@)grad.hr|--|PGP: D3BDA225
http://master.grad.hr/~ivoks/|--|ICQ: 64631782