[OT] Gmail (was: Re: Yes! I'm on Ubuntu finally)

Tab Gilbert tabbox at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 03:51:07 UTC 2005

> feature too.  (Yes I trust Google also more than the admins of my own
> company) :)

Could not pay any worse than Paypal or the new gMoney (or what ever it
is called).  However I do break my barcode number (that be the social
security number in the states) into two emails whenever possible.  May
not do any good but makes me feel better.

Anyway, glad to see you getting off a smooth start with Ubuntu.  It
will grow on you in a good way................

tab