Breeze, libwine and xlibmesa-glu

Joel Alexandre joel at zmail.pt
Mon Jun 20 16:24:31 UTC 2005

Markus Kolb wrote:

>Joel Alexandre wrote on Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 11:28:39 +0100:
>

>>hi,
>>i'm running breeze and i have the need to install wine.
>>
>>but i can't because libwine depends on xlibmesa-glu which can't be
>>installed.
>>
>>if i try to install xlibmesa-glu, some apps will have to be uninstalled (list on the bottom).
>>
>>how can i install wine?
>>

>Why you are using Breezy when you are so alone without support?

well, i used debian for about 2 years and always used sid.

when i installed warty, some packages where a bit old and i moved to
hoary. Some time after hoary became final, o changed to breeze.

yesterday, before sending my mail to the mailing list i saw something
about hoary  backports.
How are they? are they updated frequently?

i guess i'm going to move to hoary.

about my original problem, i'll post a bug.

thanks
joel