Network Printer Setup

Soo-Hyun Choi shchoi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 22:58:49 UTC 2005

Thank you for your kind reply.

I also have searched the Linux/FreeBSD driver at the websites that you
went over, but couldn't find one. The exact name/model is 'Xerox
Document Centre C360' which is a colour (laser) printer and it's
multifunctional (scanner + fax in it). (This printer is a sort of very
huge in terms of its size as it is suitable for an office use covering
at leat about 100 people.)

Thanks again,
SH-