printer

ajtiM ajtim at wi.rr.com
Thu Jun 16 02:20:40 UTC 2005

On the Lexmark site are drivers for Z25 which is mine (not Z22) for SuSE which
i used under SuSE, Mandrake and Red Hat
(http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:337:0:0&emeaframe=&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&&req=:::::)