Internet no longer working?

Todd Deshane deshantm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 22:38:19 UTC 2005

Have you tried switching the roles of the cards?
eth0 being the default gateway instead of eth1 for example...

Also which cards is windows working through, could it
be that one of the cards is bad?

I don't completely understand what you are trying to do
so if that is way off, sorry. Otherwise, please clarify
what you know is working and what is not and exactly
what you want to do with the multiple cards and connections

Todd